Monday, May 16, 2011

The Sunday of Nike

Yesterday we were supposed to bike, but it was raining off and on so we decided against it. I was half relieved because of the foot issue I'm having. Clay wanted to look for shoes, so we went to Monroeville and hit up Famous Footwear.

Now, Clay has these amazing Adidas sandals that have this plush memory-foam type of padding. They are wonderfully comfortable. Yesterday, I found a Nike version of the sandal:
Clay knew about my foot problem and has witnessed the ridiculous swelling that takes place on a daily basis and he was nice enough to buy me a pair. What a sweetheart. I wore them all day yesterday and they were very comfortable. The pain is still in my foot, but these little guys helped the rest of my foot feel much better. It's sort of like walking on marshmallows if you think about it.

I have my doctor's appointment today and I hope he gives me good news about my feet (i.e. they're fixable and I don't have to stop running). My fingers are crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment