Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Exhaustion Wins

This will be a short entry because I am exhausted. I went for my first bike ride of the season yesterday. Did the 5 Points trail in Greensburg and biked approximately 14 miles in 95 minutes. That equates to 10 activity points. Woohoo! It was such a great day for a ride. Not too hot and just sunny and breezy enough. Perfect. Of course everyone else thought it was perfect too because the trail was packed. Sunday we’re going to the Ghost Town trail near my parents’ house.

Tonight was supposed to be my day of rest. I was pretty worn from the bike ride and had a ton of stuff to get done around my house, so I set to work and soon felt like I was wasting time inside. So I took a 20-minute walk/jog. I only counted a few of my jogs (one was one minute and another was 45 seconds). Hannah’s coming over tomorrow so I’ll time myself then.

Now onto the big event. It was weigh-in day today. I am happy to report a loss of 3.8 pounds! That’s 6.2 total lost since I started. How wonderful!

I am just tooooo exhausted to post a picture tonight. I have a bed to make and water to drink before I get to go to bed at an astounding 9 p.m. I am such a partier. I will post a picture later. I promise.

Stats for Tuesday, May 10, 2011:
This Week's Weight Loss: 3.8 pounds
Total Weight Loss: 6.2 pounds
Exercise: 20 minutes walking/jogging; 95-minute bike ride (yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment