Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Weigh-In and the Return of the Green Pants

Today, I gained 1.6 pounds. Today, I feel wonderful. I had the best biking adventure ever this weekend and I rode 68 miles. That's the most I ever biked in a 2-day stretch. Monday alone I biked 36 miles. Thirty-six miles! Can you believe that? That's longer than Greensburg to Pittsburgh. And I biked it. Me and my legs. MY legs. And today, my thighs feel nice and tired, my posture seems slightly straighter, and my waist a bit thinner. I don't mind the 1.6 gain. Because I know I did something spectacular and I am proud of myself for accomplishing such a thing.

I will blog all about my bike ride tomorrow (and even post pictures!), but tonight I am exhausted, so I will leave you with this. My sister returned my green pants. I know you missed them.
Total weight loss: 10.8 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment