Friday, October 7, 2011

A Plum! I Found A Plum!

My chiropractor and his staff are wonderful. The office is also wonderful. They always have a table of food sitting out for their patients. Chips, cookies, cupcakes, water, pop, you name it. Today they had a bowl of fresh fruit. Usually, a bowl of free fruit would consist of apples, oranges, maybe a few bananas. But guess what my chiropractor put in the fruit bowl today? Plums! One of my top three favorite fruits! I squealed a bit when I saw it and started babbling about how hard it is to come by a good plum nowadays. Because I’m 80.


If you live in the Pittsburgh area and need a chiropractor, I would highly recommend Dr. Graham. He is personable, knowledgeable, and will actually listen to you and address your questions no matter how many people are sitting in the waiting room. And he knows how to adjust a back.

No comments:

Post a Comment