Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Picture Day

I can't find my regular weigh-in cami, so I had to wear this blue one instead. It looks nicer with the pants, I think. Although the vibrant colors are enough to make you want to judge me. 

Anyway, I noticed that in the past few weeks my rings, which used to be snug, are now sliding around on my fingers. One even flew off the other day at work. That's good because I always wanted to have svelte hands. Like my mothers. 

This week I'm posting two pictures. The one with me in blue is from today, and the one below it, with me in the beige cami, was taken before my first weigh-in back at the end of April. I've been on WW for about six months now. I look at my picture from week to week and always think I look the same, but when I compare it to the first week, my goodness, I'm a skinny little thing! Just look at my face and neck! 

Weight loss this week: 2.4 pounds
Total weight loss: 29 pounds

4 comments: