Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Official Weigh-in is Back

I'm gonna throw out some confusing numbers, so bear with me.

Today was our first week back since our first WW session ended three weeks ago. During the two Tuesdays off, I "unofficially" weighed myself on my own scale with these results:

1st Tuesday: .5 pound loss
2nd Tuesday: 1.5 pound loss

So that's a 2-pound loss over the two weeks we were on hiatus from my work weigh-ins.

I was "officially" down 4.4 pounds this week, which covers three weigh-ins (the two we were on hiatus plus today's), so that means that I lost 2.4 pounds this past week! Does that make sense? It does for me, so I  guess that'll have to do.

But I am thrilled about the 2.4-pound loss. That means I've officially hit my 10% AND my 25-pound mark.

I do have a picture for you tonight, but I've been staring at the computer nonstop since 7:30 a.m., so I have to give my eyes a rest. Therefore, I will have to discuss my upcoming 2-mile walk in my next post.

Again, I look like a giant in my side picture, but I was just standing closer to the camera. I guess I should watch that a bit more. I look like a monster and it's totally preventable. I am also slowly convincing myself that I have scoliosis.


Today's weight loss: 4.4 pounds (includes 2 missing weeks)
Total weight loss: 27.2 pounds (10% goal AND 25-pound goal)

No comments:

Post a Comment