Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weigh-In and Data Download

I'm down .4 pounds today. That's two weeks in a row that I've lost. I haven't done that many times since January. So go me!

I could have lost so much more this week. Last Friday I was at my lowest weight since starting WW, which was 1.8 pounds lower than my weigh-in today. But the weekend happened. I tracked, which is better than I had been doing, but I tracked after I ate. Now, what good does that do me? If I see that I'm eating too many points, I can't take them back if I track after I eat them.

Good thing I'm usually a pre-tracker.


Things are going well in the activity department. I got in a swim on Tuesday and a gym work-out yesterday. Today I have spinning, tomorrow another gym workout (maybe swimming, not sure yet), and Saturday I'm volunteering to fix up a house, so that will be lots of activity. Ahh. It feels good to be active again.

The 5K was my best yet. Not time-wise. But a few things happened that have never happened before:

1. I didn't get as fatigued as I have on all my other 5Ks.
2. I didn't get any blisters on my feet. Not a single one.
3. My hands didn't swell as much (my hands always swell when I take long walks).
4. It was easier to keep up my pace.

The scenery was gorgeous, and chatting with my sisters the whole time helped a lot.

Clay and I booked our hotel for our Pine Creek Trail weekend. Have I told you that the trail is all uphill? Well it is. Oh boy.

Speaking of Clay, he tried roasted brussel sprouts for the first time last night. Remember those little guys and my obsession with them? Well, Clay poo-pooed them for a long while until I made him try them last night. Guess what? You betcha. He liked them. We ate them with a veggie omelet, which was also pretty tasty. A no-carb dinner. How 'bout that!

Weight loss this week: -.4 pounds
Total weight loss: 42 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment