Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Weigh-in and the Swelling

I gained 1.8 pounds this week. I am rocking this maintenance thing, friends.

The twisted ankle is worse than I originally thought. It is still sore and still swollen. So, you guessed it, no exercise this week. Both the swelling and lack of exercise contributed to my gain, I'm sure. But, I tracked all weekend again and didn't go into the red. So I had success this week, too, which I'm thankful for.

I guess if I was going to hurt myself it's best to get it out of the way before the warm, sunny weather sets in. Now I can concentrate on my last assignment and final while I convalesce. By the end of the semester I should be good to go. Right? Right.

I hope everyone had a great Easter. I went to my parents' house for dinner. I planned ahead and pre-tracked my meal, and then stuck to that plan. I didn't over-indulge in anything and not once did I feel overly full. My family got me a basket of goodies. I allowed myself to have a few small things then sent the rest to work with Clay. So even if I gained, I know I did many good things for myself this weekend, and that softens the weight-gain blow a little.

Weight loss this week: +1.8 pounds
Total weight loss: 40.6 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment