Monday, April 2, 2012

The Good, The Bad, and The Twisted

The Good: I tracked all weekend! I only dipped into my extra points on Saturday and Sunday. I'm sure I've been going into the red for months now during the weekends, so this is a giant success for me. I'm happy to report that I still have a few extra points left, too. It was easier to say no to things since those points were staring me in the face. I successfully said no to the following things this weekend: pizza, chocolate, bruchetta, cereal, peanuts, and fruit snacks.

The Bad: I didn't exercise at all this weekend (see The Twisted for the reason).

The Twisted: I twisted my ankle. What a big, fat bummer. I went to the chiropractor to get it adjusted, and it feels a lot more stable than it did, but I will be out of commission for the whole week I'm afraid. So that means I have to be super on-point if I want to still lose this week because there will be no activity points for me. And it's too bad, because The Meadows has Peanut Butter yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment