Friday, April 20, 2012

You Rush, You Forget

I was rushing through my post yesterday and forgot that I do have some tidbits for you guys. Oh yes, I do.

1.       I’m doing another 5K tomorrow with two of my sisters. This one is at St. Vincent college in Latrobe and benefits The Trooper Kenton Iwaniec Memorial Foundation.
2.       The gym at work is starting P90X at the end of this month. I’m going to get some much-need weight-lifting in and I’m pretty excited about it. Lara, the gym director, took spinning off the schedule. Actually, she rearranged it so I am no longer to do spinning, so I will miss out on that, but P90X has cardio days too, so I’ll get cardio in there. Plus I would like to keep up with swimming. AND, I can easily replace spinning with biking because . . .
3.       It’s bike season! Clay is putting my hitch on this Sunday, my ankle is feeling pretty A-OK, and we’re planning our first overnight bike trip for May: The Pine Creek Trail
See, so I did have stuff to tell you, I just forgot about it. What stuff do you have planned? Anyone out there ever do P90X? Am I going to die?

No comments:

Post a Comment