Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Weigh-in and Winter

I lost 3.4 pounds this week. Still 1.2 pounds from my next mini goal, but I’m a lot closer than I was last week. I just keep dancing around it, as Hannah said.
This past weekend I got snowed in at my parents’ house. It felt pretty fantastic and was needed more than I realized. I didn’t have my winter attire with me, since it wasn’t winter when I drove up on Friday, so I didn’t get to take any winter walks. BUT, Candy and I ventured to Ligonier on Saturday morning to workout at the YMCA, so I did get some exercise.
Do you go for winter walks? Or hikes, depending on your preference? I personally enjoy the leisurely walks: the crunch of the snow giving way to your weight, the slow pace, the silence. Winter is so silent, isn’t it? Stark. I personally enjoy taking winter walks at night, when the snow picks up the light from the moon. It’s like walking on a bed of glitter.  
Weight loss this week: 3.4 pounds
Total weight loss: 38.6

No comments:

Post a Comment