Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weigh-in

Hey kids! I lost a pound this week. It seems that every exercise-less week results in a loss. Because I'm not building muscle, that's why. So it's a bittersweet loss. But still a loss.

I'm going to post a picture this week since I haven't done that in a while. It won't be with this post though. This post is just to let you know my weigh-in results. So far I'm digging the eTools and at-home weigh-ins. I'm back to my regular routine this week and already have a spinning class and a YMCA workout under my belt. I've been walking at an incline on the treadmill. Don't underestimate the sweating involved in incline treadmill walking, folks. It's some serious business. I walked a 5K on Saturday, all uphill. Now it's your turn.

Clay said he wants to run a marathon next year. I told him he should start with a 5K and that I would train with him. How fantastic would that be? I told him about the Couch to 5K program so we're gonna check that out and see how it goes. I'm kind of confused by the whole thing. Do you play music over the voice telling you when to run and when to walk? Anyone out there ever use the program and have any tips? I'm planning on walking another 5K this week on the treadmill. Eventually I would like to incorporate running into my routine too. I think with 39 pounds shed from my frame it might be less stress on my body. We'll see.

Weight loss this week: 1 pound
Total weight loss: 39.4 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment