Thursday, September 27, 2012

Weigh-In and Goal for Weekend

I lost 1.4 pounds this week. I’ve been here before though, and I can’t seem to break through this number. I’m putting an effort into staying on-point this weekend though, so fingers crossed. This is my weigh-in post, but I’m not at home, so I don’t have a picture to share with you guys.
In other news, Clay and I put in an offer on a house. It’s going through negotiations now. The offer was accepted, but now we’re just waiting to hear back from the seller in response to our inspection addendum (that’s where we ask the seller to fix everything that the house inspector found to be wrong or dangerous). It’s a pretty awesome house, and I hope we get it. It has a laundry chute.
So this week, I will be working toward one major goal: TRACK, TRACK, TRACK! By tracking, I will automatically take care of another goal: staying on point. Saturday is book club, and Hannah is making meat pasties. I hate her sometimes, because her food is so delicious.
This is not Hannah's meat pasties, but it kind of looks like them
My contribution will be something point-friendly so I can have two meat pasties (they’re small). So veggies and dip, most likely. Also, we’re meeting at a winery, so I have to save some points for a glass of wine. I think I’ll be good there, because I’m not much of a drinker.
I got sheer stubbornness on my side this weekend. I can already feel it coming out. I. Will. Track. And. Stay. On. Point. Say it with me.

Weight loss this week: -1.4 pounds
Total Weight loss: 44.4 pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment