Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Amazing Weigh-in

I don't know how I'm doing it, but I lost another 1.6 pounds today. I only got in one good exercise last week and two mediocre ones. Plus I ate all my weeklies between Friday and Saturday (lots of pizza and cookies were consumed). I told Clay on Monday night that I was definitely going to gain this week and was crossing my fingers for a break-even. I'm very thankful that I'm losing, but it's driving me nuts as to why. Because I feel like I fail all week long.

Okay, enough of that. Tomorrow is Kettlebell class. Due to vacation days, I missed class for about two weeks. On my first day back, last Monday, I couldn't move for days afterward. My goodness was I sore. It's amazing how your body adjusts to no exercise. It had only been two weeks and it was as if I never did Kettlebell in my life. Hopefully it won't be as bad this time. I have spinning on Thursday and Kettlebell again Friday.

I am only 2.8 pounds away from my next mini goal, which is a pretty big milestone for me. As a reward, I'm going to get a 90-minute hot rock massage. Have you ever had one? They are amazing. The smooth rocks push any tension right out of your muscles. And the heat? Oh, it's heavenly. In fact, let's go get one rightthissecond.

Weight loss this week:  1.6 pounds
Total weight loss:  37 pounds

No comments:

Post a Comment